Summer Smith CAPTURED
CAPTURED: SUMMER MARY SMITH
PLEASE NOTE: SUMMER SMITH HAS BEEN CAPTURED AND IS NO LONGER A WANTED FUGITIVE. Thank you for all those that helped us locate and turn in Summer Smith.
wanted in Whitefish Montana for Forgery and Unauthorized Use of Motor Vehicle in Flathead County, Montana, to answer criminal misdemeanor charges. Summer Smith wanted due to failing to report to her court appearances and is now considered a fugitive from justice and is wanted by Central Montana Bail Bonds Whitefish bail office, Whitefish Police Department, Flathead County Sheriff and possibly other authorities. Summer Smith wanted and may be in hiding at certain locations in Polson, Lakeside or Browning MT. Smith may also be wanted for additional warrants in other jurisdictions other than Flathead County.
Last known whereabouts of the fugitive, Summer Smith, was at her home in Lakeside, Montana. We have been informed that she may be in hiding at her mother’s home in Lakeside. At the time of her arrest Summer had stated that she was employed as a Certified Nursing Assistant but we’ve discovered her license has expired as of October 2015 (see link to expired license below). We are unsure of her employment status at this time.
Ms. Smith, if you are reading this important wanted message right now, we need you to contact Central Montana Bail Bonds Whitefish; Flathead County Bail Bonds Division immediately about your misdemeanor warrants and to clear your bail bond at 406.350.2245.
If you do not contact our Flathead County bail bonds office about your bail immediately, we will begin legal proceedings against you and your cosignor to recover any and all fees about your bail forfeiture.
Ms. Smith, please take notice that CMBBI of Whitefish will relentlessly pursue you until you are returned to custody and the obligations of your bond contract have been fulfilled. You must contact our office right now at (406) 350-2245 to turn yourself in.
Or, if you know the whereabouts of Summer Mary Smith and want to claim a substantial REWARD for information leading to her capture; please click the button below to send CMBB bondsmen an email or fill out the included form which is located at the very bottom of this Summer Mary Smith wanted message. One of our Whitefish bail bond agents will contact you immediately. Reward will be issued upon her capture and naturally, your information will be kept completely confidential.
Summer M. Smith Wanted Fugitive Information:
- Full Name: Summer Mary Smith
- Date of Birth: August 20, 1986 | 8/20/1986
- Height: 5′ 6″
- Weight: 180 pounds
- Hair Color: Brown (hair is now dyed blonde)
- Eye Color: Brown
- Employer at Time of Bond: Kalispell Regional Healthcare
- Occupation at Time of Bond: Certified Nurses Aid | CNA License #341930 (EXPIRED)
- Tattoos or Scars: lip ring
- WARRANT #: TK-2016-0528
- CAUSE: UNAUTHORIZED USE OF MOTOR VEHICLE AND FORGERY
- Additional Information: Summer M. Smith is on the run for misdemeanor charges and has skipped bond. She is considered potentially dangerous and may be armed. Please do not approach or attempt to stop this wanted fugitive! Immediately contact Central Montana Bail Bonds Whitefish, Flathead County Sheriff or your local police department if spotted PLEASE DO NOT APPROACH.
Last Known Whereabouts of Summer Smith
380 Bierney Creek Rd, Lakeside, MT 59922