CAPTURED: BRANDON MOODY
BRANDON MOODY CAPTURED
… in Kalispell, Montana of Failure to Appear in Kalispell Municipal Court of Flathead County. He WAS considered an active fugitive from justice. Charges include FTA and Contempt. Wanted by Central Montana Bail Bonds, Kalispell Police Department, Flathead County Sheriff and possibly other authorities in Montana. Brandon Moody wanted and may be in hiding at a certain location with girlfriend (we know who you are) in Kalispell, MT. Moody may also be wanted for additional warrants in other jurisdictions.
All information listed in this wanted post was retrieved using search of public information. Public info includes details the fugitive, friends and family have posted on publicly available social media sites (Moody’s Facebook and insta page); as well details listed on multiple county and government webpages. We have been informed by friends and family of his whereabouts and his unwillingness to face his legal obligations. We hope that this notice will give him the motivation to do the right thing. Brandon’s warrant(s), publicly listed information and legal charges are listed below.
Last known whereabouts of the fugitive, Brandon Moody, was at his home at the Courtyard Apartments in Kalispell, MT. We ask any family or friend reading this that it’s time to do the right thing and persuade him to contact Central Montana Bail Bonds, (406) 350-2445 about his bond.
You are a wanted person Brandon Moody; and if you are reading this important wanted message right now, we need you to contact Central Montana Bail Bonds Kalispell; Flathead County Bail Bonds Division immediately to clear your bail bond at 406.350.2245. You must also contact the Kalispell Municipal Court about your warrant. The courts provided leniency and it appears, Brando took advantage of the situation by absconding and running off to Hungry Horse or Kalispell, MT.
Mr. Moody, if you do not contact our Kalispell bail bonds office about your bail immediately, we will begin legal proceedings against you to recover any and all fees about your bond forfeiture. We will also be forced to seek charges on you for felony bail jumping.
Mr. Moody, please take notice that CMBBI of Kalispell, Montana has, and will, relentlessly pursue you until you are returned to custody and the legal obligations of your bail bonds contract have been fulfilled. You must contact our office right now at (406) 350-2245 to facilitate turning yourself in.
Or, if you know the whereabouts of Brandon J. Moody and want to claim a substantial REWARD for information leading to his capture; please click the button below, or complete the form posted at the bottom of this page. A CMBBI bail bond agent will contact you immediately. Reward will be issued upon his capture and naturally, your information will be kept completely confidential.
Brandon Moody Wanted Fugitive Information:
- Full Name: Brandon J. Moody
- AKA: Brandon, Blandon, Brando, Moody, Snitch
- Date of Birth: April 22, 1997 | 04/22/1997
- Height: 6′ 0′
- Weight: 150lbs
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Present Employer: Unknown
- Employer at Time of Bond: Unknown
- Occupation at Time of Bond: Apprentice Tattooist
- Tattoos or Scars: Numerous, see images
- BENCH WARRANT: Issued by Kalispell Municipal Court TK-19-3134
- CAUSE: FAILURE TO APPEAR | CONTEMPT
- FACEBOOK PAGES: https://www.facebook.com/Moodswing.net | https://www.facebook.com/Moodswing.net
- Additional Information: Brandon Moody is on the run for charges of Failure to Appear and Contempt and has jumped bond. Please DO NOT APPROACH or attempt to stop this WANTED FUGITIVE! Immediately contact Central Montana Bail Bonds, Flathead County Sheriff, Kalispell Police Department or your local police department if spotted. PLEASE DO NOT APPROACH.
- BENCH WARRANT: This warrant is public information (we have chosen to block Brandon’s SSN):
Brandon Moody Wanted Fugitive Notice
[button type=”danger”]ATTENTION: Brandon Moody is a wanted fugitive for a Failure to Appear. Please DO NOT attempt to apprehend. Please call Central Montana Bail Bonds at (406) 350-2245 or your local law enforcement agency.[/button]
Brandon Moody Wanted Fugitive in Kalispell