Best Montana Bonding Company
When searching for the best Montana bonding company, you’ll be surprised to note that not all bail companies in Montana are the same. There are even those bail companies which pose a problem for defendants. This is what you need to know about finding the best Montana bonding company when you or a loved one is in jail.
Montana Bonding Company Information
To be the best Montana bonding company, one has to look outside the system of bail bonding and look to the people it serves. To be one of the better Montana bondsman, there is always that connection between client and their legal problems. A bondsman never associates the client with an alleged crime, only the dollar figure a judge places on it.
Being a Montana bail bondsman, you have to firmly believe in the constitution, and especially the 8th Amendment to the Constitution:
- The right to non excessive bail
- No cruel and unusual punishment
- No excessive fines imposed
- The right to know what the charges are
- Detention without specific charges is unlawful
The Eighth Amendment to the United States Constitution states: “Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.”
Our Montana bonding company bail bondsmen also believe:
- All CMBB clients has a right to courteous and prompt service.
- Our clients have a right to full disclosure of his/her obligations as a guarantor on a bail bond.
- The defendant and co-signor have a right to copies of all documents relating to their Montana bail bond agreement.
- Each and every client has a right to expect honesty and fairness from all Central Montana bail bondsmen.
Our Montana bail bondsmen firmly believe that all clients are presumed innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law
Montana Bonding Company At Your Service
When hiring a Montana bonding company, you need to be sure that the bondsman you talk with knows that the fees associated with your bail bond are set by the courts. There are some Montana bail companies that may charge over the amount with additional fees. Don’t be fooled by these fees, bail bonds costs are simply 10% of the bond. Period.
Montana bail bonds costs are the same across the state. Whether you’re in Missoula, Helena, Billings, Bozeman, Great Falls, Kalispell or Lewistown, the bail bond amounts are simply 10%. If you need a Montana surety bond, call CMBBI at (406) 457-2663. Your Montana bonding company is open 24 hours per day and ready to help you or a friend get out of jail.
Surety bonds in Montana are made easy when calling the right company. Look to Central Montana Bail Bonds qualified and licensed bail bondsmen to help you through the beginning of you legal battle and to understand how bail bonds work in Montana. Like us on Facebook