Leslee Kinsey Wanted Fugitive Failure to Appear
WANTED: LESLEE KINSEY
Leslee Kinsey wanted in Glendive, Montana of Failure to Appear in Dawson County Justice Court and Yellowstone Justice Court and is now considered an active fugitive from justice. Charges include FTA and Contempt. Wanted by Central Montana Bail Bonds Glendive bail office, Glendive Police Department, Yellowstone County, Dawson County Sheriff and possibly other authorities in Montana. Leslee Kinsey wanted and may be in hiding at a certain location with her 3 kids in Billings, MT. Kinsey may also be wanted for additional warrants in other jurisdictions, unknown at this time.
All information listed in her wanted post was retrieved using search of public information. Public info includes details the fugitive, friends and family have posted on publicly available social media sites (Kinsey’s 2 FB pages); as well details listed on multiple county and government webpages. We have been informed by friends and family of her whereabouts and her unwillingness to face her legal obligations. We hope that this notice will give her the motivation to do the right thing. Leslee’s warrant(s), publicly listed information and legal charges are listed below.
Last known whereabouts of the fugitive, Leslee Kinsey, was at her home in 8th Avenue, Billings, MT 59101 and/or in Wibaux, MT. We ask any family or friend reading this that it’s time to do the right thing and persuade her to contact Central Montana Bail Bonds, (406) 350-2663 about her bond.
You are a wanted person Leslee Kinsey; and if you are reading this important wanted message right now, we need you to contact Central Montana Bail Bonds Glendive; Dawson County Bail Bonds Division immediately to clear your bail bond at 406.350.2245. You must also contact the Yellowstone County Justice Court and the Dawson County Court about your warrants. IMPORTANT: We may be able to work with you, but you have to contact us… like you swore to do via our contract.
Ms. Kinsey, if you do not contact our Billings bail bonds office about your bail immediately, we will begin legal proceedings against you and your cosignor to recover any and all fees about your bond forfeiture.
Ms. Kinsey, please take notice that CMBBI of Glendive, Montana has, and will, relentlessly pursue you until you are returned to custody and the legal obligations of your bail bonds contract have been fulfilled. You must contact our office right now at (406) 350-2245 to facilitate turning yourself in.
Or, if you know the whereabouts of Leslee M. Kinsey and want to claim a substantial REWARD for information leading to her capture; please click the button below, or complete the form posted at the bottom of this page. A CMBBI bail bond agent will contact you immediately. Reward will be issued upon her capture and naturally, your information will be kept completely confidential.REWARD
Leslee Kinsey Wanted Fugitive Information:
- Full Name: Leslee Marie Kinsey
- AKA: Lesley, Lesleigh, Leslee, Marie Rogers, Leslee Rogers
- Date of Birth: April 14, 1992 | 04/14/1992
- Height: 5′ 08″
- Weight: 140lbs
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Present Employer: Unknown
- Employer at Time of Bond: Bugz Bar & Casino, Rimrock Certified Pre-Owned (Automobiles)
- Occupation at Time of Bond: Unknown
- Tattoos or Scars: Dandelion on left (back) shoulder, see images
- BENCH WARRANT: Issued by Yellowstone County: TK-910-2020-0000523
- WARRANT: Glendive City Court: TK-350-2020-0000324/323
- CAUSE: FAILURE TO APPEAR | CONTEMPT
- FACEBOOK PAGES:
- Additional Information: Leslee Kinsey is on the run for charges of Failure to Appear and Contempt and has skipped bond. Please DO NOT APPROACH or attempt to stop this WANTED FUGITIVE! Immediately contact Central Montana Bail Bonds, Dawson County Sheriff, Glendive Police Department or your local police department if spotted. PLEASE DO NOT APPROACH.
- BENCH WARRANT: The Yellowstone County warrant is public information (we have chosen to block Leslee’s SSN): LESLEE KINSEY WARRANT
Leslee Kinsey Wanted Fugitive NoticeATTENTION: Leslee Kinsey is a wanted fugitive for a Failure to Appear. Please DO NOT attempt to apprehend. Please call Central Montana Bail Bonds at (406) 350-2245 or your local law enforcement agency.