Jorge Reding Wanted Fugitive Failure to Appear – CAPTURED!
WANTED CAPTURED: JORGE REDING
Jorge Reding captured 11/24/2021 by the nations best bounty hunters. Reding was picked up in Ogden Utah and transported to Montana to face his charges.
wanted CAPTURED in Glendive, Montana for FELONY DRUG CHARGES with INTENT TO DISTRIBUTE (Fentanyl) and Failure to Appear in Dawson County Justice Court and is now considered an active fugitive from justice. Wanted by Central Montana Bail Bonds Glendive bail office, Glendive Police Department, Dawson County Sheriff and possibly other authorities in Montana. Jorge Reding wanted and may be in hiding in Bakersfield, California, Clearfield, Utah or Ogden, Utah. Reding may also be wanted for additional warrants in other jurisdictions, unknown at this time.
All information listed in his wanted post was retrieved using search of public information. Public info includes details the fugitive, friends and family have posted on publicly available social media sites; as well details listed on multiple county and government webpages. We have been informed by friends and family of his whereabouts and his unwillingness to face his legal obligations. We hope that this notice will give him the motivation to do the right thing. Jorge’s felony warrant(s), publicly listed information and legal charges are listed below.
Last known whereabouts of the fugitive, Jorge Reding, in Montana was at Glendive, MT 59330. We understand he has absconded to either Ogden Utah, or Bakersfield, California and may be staying with relatives. We ask any family or friend reading this that it’s time to do the right thing and persuade him to contact Central Montana Bail Bonds, (406) 350-2663 about his bond, or maybe you would prefer to collect a REWARD for info leading to his arrest/capture?.
You are a wanted person Jorge Reding; and if you are reading this important wanted message right now, we need you to contact Central Montana Bail Bonds Glendive; Dawson County Bail Bonds Division immediately to clear your bail bond at 406.350.2245 and get a new court date. You must also contact the Dawson County Court about your warrants.
Mr. Reding-Lorenzana, if you do not contact our Glendive bail bonds office about your bail immediately, we will begin legal proceedings against you and your cosignor to recover any and all fees about your bond forfeiture. Meaning, you’re still going to go to jail for the warrant, and we will still collect on the bail; that is unless of course you turn yourself in.
Jorge, please take notice that CMBBI of Glendive, Montana has, and will, relentlessly pursue you until you are returned to custody and the legal obligations of your bail bonds contract have been fulfilled. You must contact our office right now at (406) 350-2245 to facilitate turning yourself in and getting a new court date.
Or, if you know the whereabouts of Jorge Luis Reding-Lorenzana and want to claim a substantial REWARD for information leading to his capture; please click the button below, or complete the form posted at the bottom of this page. A CMBBI bail bond agent will contact you immediately. Reward will be issued upon his capture and naturally, your information will be kept completely confidential.
Jorge Reding Wanted Fugitive Information:
- Full Name: Jorge Luis Reding-Lorenzana
- AKA: Jorge Reding, Luis Reding, Jorge Lorenzana, Luis Lorenzana, George Reding, Jorge Luis
- Date of Birth: February 1, 1995 | 02/01/1995
- Height: 5′ 9″
- Weight: 270lbs
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Facebook Link: jorgeyy.reding.1 • jorge.reding.77
- Present Employer: Unknown
- Occupation at Time of Bond: Unknown
- Tattoos or Scars: Tattoos on left arm (pictures and details coming soon)
- DOWNLOAD BENCH WARRANT: Issued by Dawson County: FELONY WARRANT DC-20-080
- CAUSE: Felony Count I: Criminal Possession of Dangerous Drugs with Intent to Distribute Fentanyl 45-9-103(3), M.C.A.
- Additional Information: Jorge Reding is on the run for FELONY drug charges and has skipped bond. Please DO NOT APPROACH or attempt to stop this WANTED FUGITIVE! Immediately contact Central Montana Bail Bonds, Dawson County Sheriff, Glendive Police Department, Kern County Sheriff, Bakersfield Police or your local police department if spotted. PLEASE DO NOT APPROACH.
- BENCH WARRANT: The Dawson County warrant is public information (we have chosen to block Jorge’s SSN): JORGE REDING FELONY WARRANT