Allen Witherall Wanted Fugitive FTA Billings – CAPTURED
WANTED: ALAN EARL WITHERALL CAPTURED
Mr. Witherall has been captured by police and taken into custody. Allen Witherall wanted in Billings Montana for Failure To Appear (FTA) in Yellowstone County, Montana, to answer criminal misdemeanor charges. Allen Witherall was wanted due to failing to report to his court appearances and is now considered a fugitive from justice and is wanted by Central Montana Bail Bonds Billings bail office, Billings Police Department, Yellowstone County Sheriff and possibly other authorities. Allen Witherall wanted and may be in hiding at certain locations in Billings. Witherall may also be wanted for additional warrants in other jurisdictions other than Yellowstone County.
Last known whereabouts of the fugitive, Allen Witherall, was at the Billings Clinic hospital with several gunshot wounds. Witherall was released from care. We have also discovered that he has a lengthy criminal record dating back to 2002 in Yellowstone County.
Allen Witherall, you’re a wanted man; and if you are reading this important wanted message right now, we need you to contact Central Montana Bail Bonds Billings; Yellowstone County Bail Bonds Division immediately about your misdemeanor warrant and to clear your bail bond at 406.350.2245.
If you do not contact our Yellowstone County bail bonds office about your bail immediately, we will begin legal proceedings against you and your cosignor to recover any and all fees about your bail forfeiture.
Allen, please take notice that CMBBI of Billings Montana will relentlessly pursue you until you are returned to custody and the obligations of your bail bonds contract have been fulfilled. You must contact our office right now at (406) 350-2245 to turn yourself in.
Or, if you know the whereabouts of John Dean Witherall and want to claim a substantial REWARD for information leading to his capture; please click the button below to send CMBB bondsmen Billings bail bond agents will contact you immediately. Reward will be issued upon his capture and naturally, your information will be kept completely confidential.REWARD
John E. Witherall Wanted Fugitive Information:
- Full Name: Allen Earl Witherall
- AKA: Allen Witherall Jr, Allen Earl Witherall III, Al Witherall, Alan Witherall
- Date of Birth: January 3, 1983 | 1/03/1983
- Height: 5′ 11″
- Weight: 240 pounds
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Employer at Time of Bond: Unemployed
- Occupation at Time of Bond: NA
- Tattoos or Scars: Playboy bunny On Neck (R)
- WARRANT #:
- CAUSE: FAILURE TO APPEAR
- Additional Information: Allen Witherall is on the run for failure to appear for charges and has skipped bond. We believe that he is suffering from multiple gunshot wounds and we feel he needs to return the the Billings Clinic for immediate care. He is considered potentially dangerous and may be armed. Please do not approach or attempt to stop this wanted fugitive! Immediately contact Central Montana Bail Bonds Billings, Yellowstone County Sheriff or your local police department if spotted PLEASE DO NOT APPROACH.
Last Known Whereabouts of Allen Witherall Wanted Fugitive:
Information Coming Soon
Allen Witherall Wanted Fugitive NoticeATTENTION: Allen Witherall is a wanted fugitive for skipping bail on a Failure to Appear (FTA) charge. Please DO NOT attempt to apprehend. Please call Central Montana Bail Bonds at (406) 350-2245 or your local law enforcement agency.
ALLEN WITHERALL WANTED FUGITIVEWanted form to claim reward for information leading to capture of Allen Witherall Billings Montana
DC 16-0489 State of MT v Allen Earl Witherall Arraignment
(MOSES) Co Atty-ez AF Cammi J Woodward Leave Granted
Ct1: Criminal Possession of Dangerous Drugs F
Ct2: Criminal Possession of Dangerous Drugs M
Ct3: Criminal Possession of Drug Paraphernalia M