CMBBI Client Client Check In
Check In Guidelines for your Central Montana Bail Bonds surety bond are simple to follow. CMBBI bondsmen know and understand that things change in a persons life, especially when it comes to the Montana court system. Which is why we need to ensure that everything is going as planned for your bond and your case. If you’re having any difficulties please contact your bondsman and speak with them confidentially. We are here to serve you!
All clients must check in every Wednesday using one of the following methods:
- You must call (406) 350-2663 and check in with the main office; or
- In person visiting your Bail Bondsman (your bail bondsman will call and attest you were physically in his/her presence to check in) or at one of our offices located in:
- Big Sky Montana Bail Bonds
- Billings Montana Bail Bonds
- Bozeman Montana Bail Bonds
- Butte Montana Bail Bonds
- Great Falls Montana Bail Bonds
- Glendive Montana Bail Bonds
- Helena Montana Bail Bonds
- Kalispell Montana Bail Bonds
- Lewistown Montana Bail Bonds
- Livingston Montana Bail Bonds
- Missoula Montana Bail Bonds
Please make sure to include the following information:
- Your Name
- Your Phone # or any Contact Changes
- New Attorney information
- Email changes?
- New Court Date(s)
- Any Address Changes
- Any New Arrests?
When contacting your Montana bail bondsman, be sure that all information is accurate and correct. You acknowledged in your bail application that the submission of false information may result in the revocation of your bond.
Why Check-In With Your Montana Bail Bondsman?
Checking in with your Montana bail bonds company allows the bail agent to know that you’re keeping up with your court case. We need to know if there are any changes to your phone, address or even attorney. Doing so ensures trust between you and your bondsman.
Of course, should you need any assistance from your bondsman, please call at your convenience (406.350.2663 or 406.350.2445), and rest assured we will help you in any way we can. If you need local court information please consult with your bondsman or visit Montana Court Locator.
Your Central Montana Bail Bonds company is one of the preferred bail companies in the state. We strive to help our client’s and indemnitors with every aspect of their bond.